*This blog contains affiliate links. This means if you purchase an item I may get a small commission. This is at no extra cost to you. I only share products I’ve used and love!
I don’t know about you, but Easter snuck up on me this year. It’s less than 2 weeks away already! Can you believe it? It can be hard to think of Easter Basket stuffer ideas, but you’ve come to the right place. Whether you have a baby celebrating their first Easter, or a kindergartener, I’ve got you covered!
If you’re a procrastinator like me, you’ll need some quick and easy ideas for your child’s Easter Basket. In this blog you’ll find 20 great Easter Basket item ideas you can get in less than 2 weeks. Check them out below!
Easter Basket Ideas
- Bubbles – Every kid loves bubbles and with spring just around the corner, they’re a perfect Easter Basket addition. I love these large bubble wands for small hands.
- Activity Books – I found these cute Easter Activity Books on Amazon here.
- Paint by Sticker Books – My 5 and 3 year olds are OBSESSED with these Paint by Sticker books. Find them HERE.
- Bathing Suit – Summer is coming and if your little one is in need of a bathing suit this year, throw on in the basket!
- Candy – I’m not about filling Easter Baskets with tons of candy, but chocolate bunnies and peanut butter eggs are a great and fun treat!
- Water bottle – Camelbak water bottles are our favorites. Find them HERE.
- Snacks – Your child’s favorite snacks are a great item for an Easter Basket. If you have a baby who is not yet eating sweet treats, then Gerber puffs and yogurt melts are great for their Easter Basket, too!
- Bunny Stuffed Animal – Because it wouldn’t be Easter without some bunny accessories. 😉
- Clothes – New spring clothing or a new outfit. It might not be their favorite part of their Easter Basket, but I’m all about the items they need.
- Books – My kids love new books, I love new books, holiday books are a win-win all around!
- Snack Cups – These Munchkin SnackCatchers are a super fun way to eat snacks and drink water. Trust me.
- Kinetic Sand – It might be messy, but it keeps my kids occupied for hours, so it’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make.
- Chalk – Such a fun outdoor activity when it’s getting warm outside.
- Cadnly String Lights – These are so fun and a super cute way to decorate your child’s bedroom or playroom!
- Socks and undies – Get your child’s favorite character and they will thank you.
- Waterbeads – Perfect for summer months and a creative way to cool down.
- KiwiCo Subscription Box – This subscription box comes with 3 age appropriate STEM activities for your child’s specific age. My kids look forward to getting their KiwiCo box each month. They are so fun and perfect for ages 0 to teens! Check it out HERE.
- Water Mat – These inflatable tummy time mats are so much fun for infants! My daughter loves hers. Check it out HERE.
- Ball – Bouncy balls, basketballs, Oballs, whatever kind of ball, kids will love them.
- Beach towels – These are always necessary, right?!
I hope you find these ideas super helpful! You can make your child’s Easter Basket as extravagant or as simple as you want. They will love it no matter what! Happy Easter!
Check out my Amazon Storefront and get even more Easter Basket ideas for kids!
Please share this blog with a friend who needs some help with Easter Basket ideas for their kids!
Sign up for my email list and get a FREEBIE “4 Fine Motor Activities for Kids!”